Thursday

Sport: Jog in the Afternoon

Not to be outdone, I needed to carefully strategies my training schedule. Since today is a running day, I decided to fend off swimming (ohh, the gravity of this situation) and go jogging in the afternoon.

I did a short 5.33k jog in 29 minutes 42 seconds. My average pace was at 5 minutes 34 seconds a kilometer. 481 calories burnt, and feeling fatigued after the jog. My leg muscles were scrunched up like as if on the verge of a major cramp, and my lower right chest felt like it was going to burst. Not a good sign eh?

As you probably know by now, I am logging my runs on Nike+ and this recent run made me wonder. I had a stable jog, but the last 100 meters or so my pace drop drastically. I wonder why.

It does not matter much, as long as my running mileage increases and I get comfortable with running. With the expected comfort, I hope to go further and faster in the near future... :)

No comments: