Saturday

Car: Wash

Here I am waiting for my car to be washed. Talking about which, it can be seen as a form of maintenance. More often than not, I hear people saying the interior and exterior whatnots of a car reflects the person. Haha, what a load of bull. It is like claiming, if you do not wash your car, you do not take a shower yourself.

To me, time and situation dictates everything. We live in a fluid time space. Things change in a matter of moments. Not that I dislike seeing my car squeeky clean, but the weather is unpredictable and i can not invest a great deal of time and effort on menial things.

Seems like i view my car as a menial thing. Well, it is a form of transport to get me from point A to point B. Simple enough is it not?

Hmm, watching them try to wipe away the dirt on my car makes me realize something. Life is all about oppurtunity costs. We do something in the sake of foregoing another. Trying to rationalize which is better. In the end, we live our lives with the decisions we make now (or in the past for that matter).

My car looks good now. Another decision that I might regret soon, with thixk clouds starting to loom overhead. Haha, it is all good. A good decision to get the interior cleaned as well...

It is all done now and onto the next of my itinerary for today. :)





- Blog Press for iPhone

No comments: