Thursday

Sport: Cycling

Just finished a night ride with the CLF (The Boss). People involved were CLF, IU LF, Tn Gaz, Tn Erawan, Tn Pg Zaid and yours truly. Distance covered was 45 k, done in 1hr 47mins. I forgot to used my Heart Rate Monitor band and so I just went with my gut instincts... and usually it is not that far off.

Night ride, with rain. Those are new things for me. Even with those conditions, it was an excellent ride. I am having a problem with my rear braking system (the right shifter). It is feeling too stiff. I may need to bring the bike to the shop. *sigh* I just hope that it would not be much of a problem. Next to get would be some aero bars... but that can come later when I get the other two regimes up to date. My aero position is getting better, -ish. Haha, but we will have to see in the months to come. :)

Definitely a ride to test out the rims. Uphill, Downhill and Flats, it was superb. The only thing that caused hindrance to it was actually me. Seems like I need to train more.

Overall, the ride was great. Sara Lee was awesome.


- Blog Press for iPhone

Location:Tutong to Berakas

No comments: