Monday

Sport: Training

Went for my first swim after the Panaga Mini Tri, in fact, it is my first training session after the tri.

Tn Fakhrul invited me for a swim at 1230-ish, but had to cancel due to work commitments. So I went by myself. I consider todays swim to be short. Well, I felt damn tired after the swim and I did not do my usual lengths.

Here is a break down of my training today:

Started with 15 bubbles,
2 widths free style,
10 bubbles,
5 lengths unassisted with 7-8 bubbles between each length,
2 lengths with paddles,
15 bubbles (exhausted!),
4x25m sprint (deep end to middle of the pool) with 30-45sec floating in between.

As I said, not my usual lengths, but I hope to increase my sprints to atleast 20 or better 40 half-lengths. That is what Tn Moza (Pak Richard) taught me...

Looking forward to my afternoon session.


- Blog Press for iPhone

Location:Swimming Pool, Penanjong

No comments: