Tuesday

Dilemma

What am I suppose to do? What am I suppose to say?

Another "out of the Blue" order came through. I am to commence following the BMI training in Lumut. Talk about being shocked. That makes my daily routine to be as below.

0730 BMI Training
0900 prepare to go to Penanjong
1030 arrive in penanjong
1400 POC/PTI AARM Training
1730 finished

If talking about the amount of training, I am quite nervous as to whether my body can take it or not. As for logistics, I seriously doubt that I will be able to cope the commute, even if I were to stay in Lumut.

My family will now take the luggage compartment in the boot (not even the backseat), as the administration seem more screwed than ever.

On the brighter side, I will definitely lose weight (that is what they want). It is like back to recruit training, but in two, very far apart training areas.

Makes me go back to the thoughts of whether I should even stay in the army or not.

The only things keeping me here are my wife and soon to be born child. Too much to think now...

- Blog Press for iPhone

No comments: