Thursday

Rant: Upcoming Events

So, here I was, preparing to go back to my daily routine and training. I got word that I am going to have to put that on hold.

I have 3 events that I am looking forward to.

1. ABDB Olympic Triathlon - To be held on 01 July
2. Panaga 34th Triathlon - To be held 30 October (not confirmed)
3. TDDB Time Trial - To be held in November (to be confirmed)

Thinking about these events, and the amount of training to be done, I get disheartened everytime something gets in the way. Now, who would not be? It has been a long time since I was fully interested in training.

I always wonder how the others do it. In the end, it seems that I need to keep my mouth shut and just do it.

Several upcoming events that may hinder my training would be the major events in the army calender. Yet, I do not see that as a problem, as everyone is supposed to be involved. Maybe it is just me taking things too seriously. And I should take things seriously, like my fitness, weight and family.

Too many thoughts will lead to a depressed man. I need to stop for a while... Let us see where this will end up.


- Blog Press for iPhone

No comments: